How thieves steal your gate motor in South Africa
If it isnt your motor they want, then its the battery inside
Where there is a will, there is a way
- Gate motors on the ground are easy to access
- Even a concrete base where your motor is mounted on makes little difference
- As much as this video is speeded up, this generally takes 10 mins at best.
- Keep your gate motor secure by
- making it inaccessible from the outside
- fit rollers ontop of the gate or pins that slot into upright posts to prevent lifting
- Install an ALARM on the gate motors
- Gate sensors are more of a risk that a convenience, disabling the feature on gate motors prevents thieves from jamming your gate when you are driving in
- Lock your gate using a padlock when you are out of town for extended periods.
Speak to us for an onsite inspection and quotation on how we can improve your security.